Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Deal - Check out Yerdle



Okay, it’s Cyber Monday, and everyone is on the lookout for great deals.  I had to preempt my fun geek post to share this awesome deal.  I’ve got a fun website to check out today.  It’s called Yerdle, and it’s a place where you can put up items you no longer want or pick up a new item.  It’s almost like a website that works as a trading system.  It uses Yerdle dollars instead of real money, and if you sign up today, you will get 100 Yerdle dollars for free along with free shipping on your first order.  (If you happen to check this out later than Cyber Monday, I believe you will still get about 25 or 35 dollars if you sign up through my link.)  They often send out emails to give you some extra incentive to put up your own items.  It’s no eBay in the amount of items available, and some people seem to price their items pretty high, but I’ve found all kinds of cool items.  You can find kid’s toys, clothing, jewelry, hand-made items, paintings and more.  Sign up for free, get your bonus Yerdle dollars, and free shipping on your first item.  You’ve got nothing to loose!

Pros:

  • Free to use
  • Signup bonuses
  • Fun items to be found
  • Clear out unused items

Cons:
  • Have to use Yerdle dollars through system
  • Might not have an item you are looking for
Overall, I think this is a fun little website to check out.  When I signed up, I got 35 free Yerdle dollars and free shipping.  I love that this Cyber Monday, you will get 100 Yerdle dollars.  Sign up and check out the website today!  You’ve got nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment