Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Sunday, November 22, 2015

Book Update – Beta Reader Needed Get a Free Copy!




Happy Monday!  I know you’re looking forward to a short week, but I’ve got some great posts coming up.  Plenty of ways to make some money for the upcoming holiday season.  Believe it or not, but I’m almost finished with the book that I’ve been writing for quite some time now on working at home.  I need a beta reader or two that will be willing to read it over.  I’d like to get a few lined up before I have it finished.  Please contact me by email or in the comments if you would like a chance to read it over for a free copy.  In return, I’d like to have some feedback and a review when it finally goes live.


Tomorrow’s post is all about letting your inner geek out and getting paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment