Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Monday, September 14, 2015

Quick Cellphone Surveys – 1Q



Let’s start out this Monday with a fun little service.  I found 1Q through another blog, and it’s really easy.  I downloaded the app, and every so often I have a question to answer that earns me an instant payment.  It’s usually about a quarter, but every little bit adds up.  The question is usually pretty quick, but there is a time limit to log in to answer it.  Pretty often, I’ve missed out on some questions because I didn’t hear the notification.  It is helpful to fill out your profile fully and keep it up to date to get surveys that match your profile.
Pros:

  • Quick and easy
  • Usually only one question
  • Instant payment
  • PayPal payment

Cons:

  • Not often
  • Small payments
  • PayPal only payments
  • Might miss questions


Overall, this is a fun app to make some spare change.  There is a relatively easy sign-up and has quick surveys.  I certainly would appreciate if you sign-up using the link above as I will get a quarter per sign-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment