Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bring Joy to Your Wallet with Cratejoy.com




Today’s post is on an interesting service that I found that can help you to create a business for yourself, so not a typical service for my blog, but one that I think holds great possibilities.  You’re probably familiar with subscription services that offer to send you themed products on a monthly basis.  I’m a member of several of these services.  (LootCrate for fun geeky items with a monthly theme.  Treatsie for what I like to call yummy hipster candy and treats.  Love with Food to try tasty and healthy food options in small sizes.)  Cratejoy is a service that allows you to set up your very own subscription business.  They have a free fourteen day trial promotion currently running in case you want to kick the tires a bit before jumping in.  Not only do they have a great variety of features, they also have a “school” on running your own subscription business that you can access without being a member of Cratejoy.  You know how much I love free, and I’ll be checking the school out in my spare time.

Pros:

  • Be your own boss
  • Fourteen day free trial
  • Free “school”
  • Everything you need to manage a subscription business

Cons:

  • You are your own boss
  • Having to source items for subscribers
  • Find subscribers



Overall, this is a really cool opportunity for someone that is looking to share something that they love.  The cons are only cons if this is not the type of WAH opportunity that you want for yourself.  Use Cratejoy?  Thinking of trying it out?  Have a great subscription service idea?  Comment below and let’s talk about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment