Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Monday, April 21, 2014

Future Post Suggestions Needed

I have some great opportunities that I am waiting on further information on them before passing them on to you this week, but I thought I would take a moment to see if any of my readers have suggestions for what they would like to see posted.  Interested in more phone jobs?  Want to see more writing opportunities?  Want to see more paid surveys?  Think you'd like to see to see something else?  Please message me or leave a comment below. 

Also, please feel free to support my blog by clicking any links that look interesting to you.

Thank you for taking the time to read and visit my blog.  Don't forget you can become a follower and get notifications of all my new posts.  Tomorrow I will have a fashion opportunity that is free to get started with.   

No comments:

Post a Comment