Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Monday, June 2, 2014

Love Fashion? Check out Keaton Row’s Stylist Program

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. Oh my, but has life gotten busy. Sadly, my blog is more of a personal passion, so it does get put to the back burner from time to time. I’ve got several excellent leads to share this week. Today’s post is one that can focus on your personal passions.

This is one of my favorite type of posts in that I can showcase how a person can take a personal passion and turn it into something they can they profit from professionally. Now, there are things like Avon, where people that love makeup and beauty products can sell their items to make some side money. Of course, Avon has a fee to get started. I love Keaton Row’s program because there is no fee to get started. Similar to Avon, it will take some networking on your part to get a group of potential clients going. Basically, you will act as a personal stylist. You sign up, and are given a chance to play around with clothing and accessories to make outfits. You then feature these outfits. Someone sees your post, likes one of the items, buys it, and you get paid a commission based on the sale. This will require you to build up a base of customers, but social media and friends can certainly help with that aspect.

Pros –
  • Free to participate
  • No minimum amount of work required
  • Work whenever you are able to work
  • A chance to explore a personal passion of fashion

Cons –

  • Must supply own customers
  • No guarantee of success
  • Little information on payment amounts or other details

Overall, this is an excellent type of opportunity. There is no risk as no money must be put down to open an account, and the potential for great rewards depending on your fashion chops. Please let me know if any of my readers have any experience with this opportunity or if you are thinking of getting involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment