Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Instant Cash Sweepstakes


This is a website that I’ve got to say I’m pretty addicted to using.  I love it!  At Instant Cash Sweepstakes, you log in every three hours and take surveys.  Now, I’m not talking about thirty question long surveys on your buying habits or similar surveys.  The surveys are mostly user created (I’ll get into this in a moment) and on fun topics.  I have embedded a survey on the blog itself for you to check out to give an idea of the different surveys you might encounter.  Some of the surveys are more serious than others with each being three questions long.  Once in a while you will get a survey that is from a company, and unlike the other survey sites, it’s usually around five questions long.  Now, after you have completed the survey’s three questions, you will get tickets, coins, and maybe a little cash prize.  Often there are multipliers that will apply to that survey or even go for the next twenty-four hours.  There is also a chance to view the survey results from the other survey takers.  My favorite feature is the little check box that you need to check if you want a reminder email for when your three hours are up, and a new session can start.  I know I would never remember when my time would be up.  Each session is only a few surveys, but as you go up in “TS Levels”, you have more surveys in a session which are worth more coins and tickets.  Basically, “TS (TrustScore) Levels” are trust levels where you are answering particular survey questions that confirm your previous choices on questions that wouldn’t change often, like you live in an urban area or are unemployed.  I signed up on December 23rd and am already at Level 5.

Okay, on to the tickets, coins, and cash prizes.  The cash is pretty self-explanatory.  I’ve had rewards of a cent up to $.08 a survey, but not every survey has a cash amount attached to it.  Once you hit $2.00, you are able to cash out to your PayPal account.  I'm waiting until I hit $5.00 and I'll update on the length of time it takes.  I'll be there in a little while.  The referral program is great.  Every person you refer will have their winnings and tickets matched to your account, so please show me some love and use my referral link when you sign up either by clicking the link in the post or taking the survey on the site.  There is another way to earn cash prizes, and that is through becoming a Pro User which requires the use of your computer’s webcam.   I was invited to be a Pro User and was accepted which granted me a $2.00 bonus.  Basically, a Pro User takes a survey and has to make a video about it.  I haven’t gotten a Pro User survey yet, but I’ll update when I do.  The tickets you earn are important towards the “sweepstakes” part of the name.  There is a daily prize of $50.00 that your tickets are entered into the pot to win.  Also, you can use your coins to purchase more tickets to the $50.00 daily prize or you can use them for the smaller $2.00 drawing that occurs every four hours.  Winners are posted on the website, and when going to log in you can see them on a map of the U.S.

Another fun thing about the website is that you are able to create surveys for the other users.  You can create one survey every three hour period, and you are given 100 tickets right away after submitting it.  I created a survey, and a few days after I created it, I got to answer it.  Even better was the fact that I was able to see the results at that time period.

 
Pros –
·         Free to sign up for
·         Easy to use
·         Start answering surveys right away
·         Not time consuming
·         Low withdrawal threshold at $2.00
·         Possibility to win $50.00
·         Excellent referral program

Cons –
·         Not an actual job

Overall, this is a great website I found through one of my favorite blogger’s Facebook updates, and I highly recommend trying it out.  I’d love to hear anybody’s experience with this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment