Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scams

It can be hard to tell what is true and what is not when dealing with finding an online position that you can work from home. Many individuals believe that there are really no actual ways to earn money working online at home because of the large amount of scams that can be found. Which is not true, there are legitimate ways to get paid for wah positions. Finding them can be the tricky part sometimes. Even I have been suckered into scams online during my search for ways to make money online. Every time I made sure to use them as a learning experience. Now I know what I need to be on the lookout for to determine if an offer is just a scam in disguise. I broke this down into two simple rules.

Rule one for me is (as cliché as it sounds) if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably is. Rule two is research. Being comfortable online is a big part of wah positions. A great way to gain that experience if you don't have any is to complete research on any company you are thinking of dealing with. Some of the signs that will tell you that you are probably dealing with a scam are if they promise you a large salary for doing next to nothing; if they want you to handle money or mail packages, they want a large amount of money for fees upfront, or you just don't feel comfortable with what information they want from you. Use your common sense to help guide you. Forums can be a great source for finding out more about an opportunity. As you complete your research you may find some companies have mixed reviews among users. Remember at times the most vocal individuals can be those that are unhappy with a company, but don't disregard a seemingly large amount of bad reviews just because the opportunity seems wonderful to you. It can be hard to shuffle through the information available online, but ultimately it is up to you to decide whether or not something is the right fit for you. Still feeling a little iffy on if an opportunity you have found is a scam? Feel free to email me and I will give you my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment