Welcome to Why I WAH

When I was thinking of an appropriate name for my blog, I decided on Why I WAH for the simple reason that I'm not only trying to be successful at working from home, but I want to help others do the same. It is not always easy to work from home no matter what anyone says. You have to have the drive and dedication to getting the job finished. Many times you will not have a boss breathing down your neck to finish an assignment. So, you also have to think about why you want to WAH, as well, and hold that close to give you the perseverance to work at it.


Monday, February 7, 2011

Purpose of Why I WAH

With this blog I hope to impart some of the things that I have learned over the past few years that I've been exclusively working at home and the prior years I just played around with the idea of it. I will share the companies that I have had personal contact with, and the companies that I have come across, but for whatever reason did not work. I will be featuring some books and other sources that I've personally found helpful in the past as well.

The other purpose of my blog is to not only inform you about companies I already know of, but if you have a company you are thinking about or any other questions, contact me. I am willing to feature your suggestions in future blog posts after I have had a chance to do a little research on the company. Comments are equally important from my visitors. If you have any personal knowledge, good or bad, about something featured in a blog post please share with your fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment